OUTDOOR CINEMA EVENT CANCELLED
Come along to our sanctuary on Friday 21st September from 6pm for our outdoor showing of The Greatest Showman. Refreshments will be available on-site including popcorn, ice cream, hot and cold drinks, BBQ and a bar to purchase alcohol. You are advised to bring blankets and wrap up warm. You will also have the opportunity to purchase a seating area under a gazebo as a group which includes bar service.
To book via ticketsource.com please click HERE.
To book directly with the event organisers and venue please call 01633 866144 or email our EVENTS TEAM.
Terms and Conditions
* Film will begin shortly after sunset
* Bring a chair or comfy blanket
* Tickets are for personal use only. You are not permitted to sell any tickets. A breach of this condition will entitle the organiser to withhold tickets without prior notification or liability.
* You must be aged 15 or above to attend this event unaccompanied.
* Photographic identification may be requested prior to permitting entry.
* Everyone attending the event must have their own ticket.
* Billed attractions may be subject to change.
* Entry will only be permitted on production of valid ticket
* In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests,the organiser reserves the right to evict or refuse admission.
* The organiser and its associated promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles other than caused as a result of our negligence.
* You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose.
* Only food and alcohol purchased on the premises to be consumed on the premises unless otherwise agreed. We reserve the right for our SIA staff to conduct a soft search upon entry.
* You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. If the organiser cancels the event or makes significant changes to the venue, date or show time you will be notified by email. The organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
* No refunds will be given unless the event is cancelled or postponed.