Mickey is a friendly boy who is looking for an experienced owner. He is curious and is always keen to greet new visitors to the cat cabin. He is 4 years old and has never lived with other animals so would prefer to the be the only animal in the home.
Rehome a Cat
Browse all of the cats currently in our care that are in search of their forever home!
Henry is a very handsome gent who may have a few years under his belt but holds quite the presence. He is slowly coming back to enjoying being in the warm as he was living outside with a neighbour feeding him. He would definitely expect to be the only pet of the house and would rather if he had to live with children, that they were older and could respect his request for space.
Tibbles is a pretty black and white cat who is definitely a princess at heart. She enjoys her food, and may need to learn some willpower and support from a firm owner to help her slim down. She is so friendly and deserves a fantastic forever family. She would prefer a family with no other pets and older children
Ebony, as her name suggests in predominantly black with a small white patch. She loves playing outside and would love a sunny garden. She loves to play so a growing family would be ideal. She would love to be the only cat in the house. She has not lived with dogs so the outcome is unknown. She is striking especially as she has no tail:)
Sammy is a handsome ginger boy who is looking for an active family with a large garden to wander and roam in. He is happy for a cwtch but only when his adventures have finished. He would like to be the only pet in a household of older children.
Coco and Dixie (Not currently ready for rehoming)
Coco and Dixie are two very pretty Maine Coon. They are new to the Sanctuary and are still finding their paws and being assessed. Watch this space for more information.
Important Re-homing Criteria for Cats
Please note :
- If you live in rented accommodation you will need your landlord's written consent.
- We will not home a cat if you live by a main road.
- For an adult cat, the adoption fee is £60.00 (including flea and worm treatment).
- For a kitten, the adoption fee is £75.00 (including flea and worm treatment).
- All cats have free 5 weeks post-adoption insurance, which is fulfilled by Petplan
- Landlord consent and a home visit is needed for all prospective cat adopters.
- We do not re-home our cats with existing cats that are not neutered (unless for medical or exceptional circumstances).