Hi I'm Binky, I came in to the sanctuary as a stray.
Rehome a Cat
Browse all of the cats currently in our care that are in search of their forever home!
Kitty & Thomas (RESERVED)
Kitty & Thomas are semi feral cats who would do well in a home with a big garden or a farm.
Hi! I'm Dexter. I was found as a stray
Hi! I'm Juno. I am a quiet cat who would suit a home with no children or other animals.
Hi, I'm Seren! I came in heavily pregnant as a stray.
Gracie & Tilly
Hi, we're Gracie & Tilly. We're mother and daughter and we are very close.
Hi, I'm Buster! I'm a very friendly old boy who is used to being around young children.
Hi, I'm Pepper, I'm a quiet cat who enjoys affection.
Hi, I'm Fluffy!
I'm Thomas, I'm a quiet but friendly and loving cat who has lived with an elderly gentleman.
Lulu & Fred (RESERVED)
We're Lulu & Fred! We are lovely little cats who were dumped at the sanctuary.
Important Re-homing Criteria for Cats
Please note :
- If you live in rented accommodation you will need your landlord's written consent.
- We will not home a cat if you live by a main road.
- For an adult cat, the adoption fee is £60.00 (including neutering, flea and worm treatment).
- For a kitten, the adoption fee is £75.00 (including neutering when your kitten is old enough, flea and worm treatment).
- All cats have free 5 weeks post-adoption insurance, which is fulfilled by Agria.
- Landlord consent and a home visit is needed for all prospective cat adopters.
- We do not re-home our cats with existing cats that are not neutered (unless for medical or exceptional circumstances).
Please note that we do not have card payment facilities here at the sanctuary.