Poppy is a friendly bunny who can be shy at first, but loves a fuss once she gains confidence!
Rehome a Rabbit
All Creatures Great and Small Animal Sanctuary is always looking for people to adopt rabbits that have been abandoned or rescued.
Unfortunately we have been advised by our vet to temporarily pause our rabbit re-homing programme due to a rare strain of hemorrhagic virus. We are hoping to be able to resume re-homing on the 28th of October. Sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience that this may cause anyone, but the health and welfare of our animals is our priority.
Currently in Need of a Loving Home
Important Re-homing Criteria for Rabbits
- You would need to have a home visit prior to adopting a rabbit.
- If you require a rabbit to live with your existing pet you would need to bring it to the Sanctuary so they can be assessed together.
- You will need a suitable hutch and a secure outside run for the rabbit.
- Adoption Donation of £15.00 (for an un-neutered rabbit)
- £35.00 (for a neutered rabbit)
- Rabbits come with free 4 weeks post-adoption insurance which is fulfilled through Pet Plan.
Please note that we do not have card payment facilities here at the sanctuary.
Re-homing hours are: 12 - 5pm Monday - Sunday
If you would like more information on any of the rabbits available for adoption please contact the Sanctuary on : (01633) 866144